Wildlife Removal In La Porte, TX
A part of beautiful Harris County along the Gulf Coast region, La Porte is a special place with much to offer despite being less known than other parts of Texas.
Thanks to its excellent location near the Houston Ship Channel, it is a busy seaport that is pivotal in transporting many goods like petroleum products.
It is also home to the popular Sylvan Beach Park and its stunning views of Galveston Bay and is a great spot to spend time with family and friends. And, being rich in history, it boasts many historical landmarks like the San Jacinto Battleground State Historic Site, which played an essential role in the Texas Revolution.
But one downside of warm weather, humidity, and plenty of natural resources is the abundance of pests that thrive in our yards and homes. If they have taken over, 911 Wildlife is your best option for pest control in La Porte, TX.
Residential Wildlife Removal In La Porte
While many local companies specialize in residential pest control, 911 Wildlife stands out by being owned and operated by wildlife rehabilitators with experience in humane and effective solutions for La Porte homeowners.
Because we have extensive knowledge of the many pests local to the area, we prioritize eviction and exclusion instead of the relocation strategies that often cause more problems than they solve and are usually just temporary solutions.
Call us to schedule an inspection if you are ready to make your home pest-free using guaranteed techniques and no traps and poisons. Our technicians will show you the factors that led to your infestation and take the appropriate steps to ensure it does not return.
How To Minimize Your Risk For Skunk Activity In La Porte
Virtually no one wants to end up with skunks on their property. These black and white invaders are known for the offensive and hard-to-remove scent they release when threatened, and we recommend staying away from them.
Here are some ways to minimize the risk of skunk activity around your home:
- Keep your garbage safe: Easily accessible food sources like the content of your trash cans are magnets for skunks. We recommend fitting them with properly secured lids and emptying them as often as possible.
- Don't leave food out: Leaving pet food out or not cleaning immediately after an event can be tempting, but it will surely attract invaders like skunks, rodents, and ants.
- Seal entry points: If you have a deck, shed, or other structure in your yard, watch out for gaps or openings that could allow them to hide. The same goes for brush piles and woodpiles.
- Fence off your garden: Fruit and vegetable gardens will attract skunks as much as leftovers and garbage. A sturdy fence can help deter them, as will motion-activated sprinklers.
It is best not to tackle a skunk problem because of their spray and regulations regarding wildlife trapping. The tips above can help deter them. Still, if you end up with one or more on your property, 911 Wildlife can provide tailored, humane strategies for skunk control in La Porte.
Why Professional Racoon Removal In La Porte Is Worth It
Few people think about raccoon removal until they end up needing it. If you end up with one of these invaders on your property, here is why you should consider professional services.
First, raccoons can carry many diseases, including rabies and roundworm. They can also become aggressive if they feel threatened or cornered. At 911 Wildlife, we have the necessary experience and training to remove them while keeping your household safe.
Also, we always recommend having raccoons removed humanely and according to our local regulations. Our experts can handle the most challenging raccoon problems ethically and responsibly.
Raccoons can be persistent and adaptive. Contact us now if you are tired of having them around your home, and we can get started with exclusion techniques, safe removal, and other effective strategies.
What To Do If Squirrels Have Gotten Into Your La Porte Home
Have squirrels gotten into your La Porte home? If so, you must address the situation quickly to minimize damage risk and keep your family safe. Here are some steps you can take:
- Find out how they got indoors: Part of an effective wildlife control strategy is closing off any access points that could lead to an infestation. With squirrels, the roof, vents, and sidings are common culprits.
- Eliminate food sources: If there is food around your home, like garbage cans, improperly stored pantry items, leftovers, and pet food, they could entice squirrels onto your property.
- Trim trees and branches: Vegetation near the structure of your home could serve as highways for squirrels and other rodents. Trim them back to make it more challenging for them to get in.
Squirrel removal requires professional help to be safe, effective, and humane. 911 Wildlife provides top-rated squirrel control in La Porte to eliminate squirrels from your property and prevent future infestations.
911 Wildlife is the go-to option for safe and humane wildlife removal and pest control in La Porte, Texas. Contact us today to get started.
What Our Customers Are Saying
"I'm a big fan of this group. They really care about the process and the effect of pest removal on all of the wildlife. Their process is humane and efficient. I have used them a few times and will always use these folks."