Animal Removal, & Repair For Farmers Branch Residents
The City of Farmers Branch, TX, offers the benefits of small-town life, with easy access to the bustle of the big city. We're located less than 15 miles from Dallas, and we attract all kinds of visitors from near and far. Unfortunately, that includes wildlife activity. All year long, our properties are vulnerable to infestations. Texas is home to a variety of wildlife pests, and that's why we highly recommend securing professional animal removal services in Dallas County.
Here at 911 Wildlife, we work hard to provide our valued customers with the highest quality services and an unparalleled level of professionalism. Since 2015, our family owned and operated company has serviced over 400 homes and 50 businesses throughout Dallas County and the surrounding areas. From exclusion repeats to complete attic treatment, we offer you dependable protection from Texas wildlife, giving you peace of mind knowing you have protection against infestations throughout the year.
The Importance Of Wildlife Removal In Farmers Branch, TX
If you have wildlife activity on your property, not only is your health at stake but so is the overall safety of your structure and property at large. These intruders can have some serious consequences, which is why it's crucial to secure the proper protection for your property and all those inside of it.
The only guaranteed way to protect yourself from the dangers of a wildlife infestation is to reach out to a professional animal removal company. Here at 911 Wildlife, we have extensive experience in the complete removal and prevention of wild animals from your Farmers Branch home or business.
Dealing with animal removal on your own isn't an option. Without professional experience, you subject yourself to a long list of dangers, as you never know when a pest may become defensive and decide to attack. It also involves more than just the removal itself. We have the expertise necessary to place the proper preventative measures to keep your property protected moving forwards.
We deal with a long list of local wildlife species, some of which include opossums, skunks, birds, bats, bees, raccoons, and squirrels. Our team provides efficient and affordable animal removal services that give you the complete protection you deserve. Call today to learn more.
Squirrel Removal: What Farmers Branch Homeowners Ought To Know
Squirrels are pretty common intruders here in Farmers Branch, and they can cause serious problems for your home. Squirrels like to feed on bark and chew on irrigation lines and sprinklers. As omnivorous pests, they cause a lot of damage to vegetation and landscaping. If you want to protect your home from a squirrel infestation, here are some things you can do:
- Eliminate sources of food such as nuts, seeds, and fallen fruit.
- Keep garbage in lidded bins to prevent squirrels from rummaging in the trash.
- Use heavyweight mulch to keep them from digging up vegetation.
- Utilize netting or fencing to prevent access to plants and produce.
At the end of the day, while these tips can help, the best way to guard your home against squirrel activity is to get help from a team of qualified professionals. Reach out to 911 Wildlife for complete squirrel control and prevention services that you can count on. We're here to help, so call today to get started.
The Dangers Raccoons Bring To Your Farmers Branch Property
Raccoons can be extremely destructive to your Farmers Branch property. Not only do these intruders drag loose and dry nesting materials into the property, but they also tear up the roof and rip into the construction of the structure to make holes for entry. Raccoons tear up your insulation and chew on beams and rafters that support the structure. They also eat through drywall and plasterboard, looking for food inside the walls and floor.
Raccoons also make a mess of your trash in search of something to eat. They can even cause sparks by chewing on electrical wiring, putting your property in danger of catching fire. In addition to property damage, raccoons also pose many health risks. They drop their feces and urinate wherever they go. Raccoon waste is actually hazardous waste, and it carries parasites, pathogens, and bacteria that expose you to a variety of diseases.
Something else to consider is that raccoons can cause serious injury from biting and clawing. Dealing with them on your own is much too dangerous, which is why the best thing you can do is leave all of your raccoon control and prevention needs to the professionals. The team at 911 Wildlife is ready to detect, eliminate, and prevent raccoons activity on your property, so contact us, and we'll get the ball rolling.
Can Opposums In Farmers Branch Be Dangerous?
Opossums are wildlife; they are dangerous and shouldn't be handled or approached by anyone who does not have the proper training. You shouldn't go near wildlife even if you presume it's dead, but this is especially true for opossums because they can "play possum" as a defense method.
Here are some of the threats opossums can pose:
- Biting and scratching
- Spreading diseases such as tularemia, tuberculosis, leptospirosis, and salmonella
- Spreading parasites like fleas and ticks, which can cause other diseases and health concerns
On top of creating such problems as those listed above, opossums can cause damage to your property. Opossums will dig up lawns, gardens, and landscaping to feed on grubs. They can also cause damage to wires, ductwork, and insulation when they infest or get under crawlspaces, sheds, and other outbuildings.
If you are dealing with opossums on your Farmers Branch property, give us a call at 911 Wildlife. We provide all the services and treatments you need to get rid of your opossum problem and keep them from returning.
How To Keep Snakes Away From Your Property In Farmers Branch
Snakes are an unfortunate part of living in the Farmers Branch. When you least expect it, there is something about seeing a snake that can startle anyone. What's worse is that there are venomous snakes in the area, and a bite from one can cause a severe reaction.
However, there are several things you can do to help keep this pest away from your property:
- Keep the grass and foliage cut short and prevent them from overgrowing.
- Remove tall grass and weeds close to your home's foundation.
- Clear wood, brush, and leaf piles from your yard.
- Remove any unnecessary debris from your property.
- Check your home's foundation for any cracks or holes that a snake could slip through, properly sealing any you find.
- Install covers on vents.
- Fix any leaky pipes, spouts, and air conditioners.
- Keep your home and all outbuildings organized and clutter-free.
- Replace or repair any damaged screens on windows and doors.
- Keep any windows or doors without screens closed when possible.
No one should handle snakes independently and instead should contact experts for assistance. Even if you have experience removing snakes, doing this alone will not keep snakes from returning. Call 911 Wildlife for expert snake removal and prevention.
Do You Have A Bat Problem In Farmers Branch?
If you have bats living on your Farmers Branch property, you likely won't see them because they are nocturnal, hiding in their roosts during the day and coming out at night to hunt for prey. If you were to see bats, you would notice leathery wings and hairy bodies.
There are a few ways besides seeing bats that can help you determine if you have a problem with this pest:
- Seeing waste, which is called guano and looks similar to mouse droppings.
- The smell of ammonia coming from bat droppings.
- Staining or grease marks, usually around the holes they squeeze through.
- Squeaking sounds, scratching sounds, and other noises coming from the attic or inside the walls.
- Bats are predators, so general pest prevention and control can go a long way to make your property less attractive to bats.
For confirmation of the pest you are dealing with, call 911 Wildlife. We offer inspections to ensure you have a bat problem before committing to services. Also, bats are protected animals, so only professionals are allowed to remove them. At 911 Wildlife, we can help you get rid of an active bat problem and prevent a future one from happening.
Professional Wildlife Removal: Why It's A Good Investment For Farmers Branch Properties
The people who live and work in the Farmers Branch are no strangers to wildlife. Because of our weather and temperature throughout the year, wildlife can thrive no matter the season, so it is essential to have suitable methods available to keep wildlife pests from causing problems.
Need more convincing as to why professional wildlife removal is a good investment? Here are several more reasons:
- Wildlife pests are dangerous, spreading diseases and parasites.
- Wildlife pests are destructive and cause not only cosmetic damage but also structural.
- Attempting to get rid of wildlife on your own is dangerous as many of these animals will attack if threatened.
- Many of the products available for wildlife removal are hazardous to use if you do not have experience.
- Removing wildlife from your property won't get to the source, including what attracts this pest and how they are getting inside.
- Professionals can provide ongoing, stress-free wildlife prevention.
Farmers Branch residents can contact 911 Wildlife for assistance with eliminating and keeping away wildlife pests.
What Our Customers Are Saying
"I'm a big fan of this group. They really care about the process and the effect of pest removal on all of the wildlife. Their process is humane and efficient. I have used them a few times and will always use these folks."