About 911 Wildlife
911 Wildlife is owned and operated by wildlife rehabilitators. Our mission is to offer humane, effective solutions for homeowners and property managers that prevents native wildlife from being orphaned, injured, relocated or euthanized. We serve homes and businesses in Houston, Dallas/Fort Worth, TX and the surrounding areas.
Why Choose 911 Wildlife?
911 Wildlife has a different approach to wildlife and animal removal issues than other companies. The first difference is that our solution is not a temporary fix; it's a long-term fix. We do not use traps or poisons of any kind. Not only is this more humane for the animals, but it is also safer for your family. Instead of simply getting an animal out of your house, we get the animal out of your house and fix the problem, so the animal doesn't return. We also guarantee our exclusion work for ten years for your peace of mind.
911 Wildlife offers fast, effective, and affordable wildlife removal, and control services in the greater DFW and Houston areas. We use modern solutions as opposed to more archaic and ineffective philosophies. We do things differently by being a truly humane wildlife removal company.
- No traps or poisons of any kind are used.
- Specially designed one-way doors are installed to humanely evict animals.
- Completed exclusion work comes with a 10 year guarantee
- Full Home Lifetime warranties are also available under certain conditions
- 911 Wildlife is owned and operated by wildlife rehabilitators.
Many companies call themselves ‘humane”, but 911 Wildlife exclusively uses techniques endorsed by the Humane Society of the United States, Houston SPCA, Bat Conservation International, Wildlife Center of Texas, Friends of Texas Wildlife DFW Wildlife Coalition and the North Texas Wildlife Center. These techniques have been used successfully for more than 25 years.
Our mission is to offer humane, effective solutions for homeowners and property managers that prevents native wildlife from being orphaned, injured, relocated or euthanized. Most wildlife control companies in the United States use box traps to capture and relocate wildlife. They will tell you it is a humane solution, but one quick Google search will show you they are lying.
1) Relocated animals rarely survive more than two weeks in unfamiliar territory.
2) Relocated animals are unable to compete successfully for food and shelter with the existing population of wildlife in that area.
3) Many of the trapped and relocated animals are lactating females whose orphans are left behind to starve.
4) Trapping and relocating animals does not solve the problem. If animals are removed, other wildlife from that area will move in to take their place.
Offering A Different Approach To Wildlife And Animal Removal
When you have a wildlife problem, you want a permanent solution. 911 Wildlife offers the eviction and exclusion services you need to get rid of your wildlife issue in a way that is both humane and long-term. Let us remove the wildlife on your property. Contact us now!
What Our Customers Are Saying
"Excellent service. Humane treatment, relocation/removal of unwanted pests/critters in our attic. Highly recommend."