Humane Wildlife Control In Seabrook, TX
As the name would suggest, Seabrook is a city that’s primarily known for its fish markets, and its bay access is something that everyone can enjoy for watersports and leisure as well. Seabrook also offers quiet, safe neighborhoods, parks, and walking trails, as well as an eclectic array of restaurants and bed and breakfasts. Given the added benefit of being a mere half hour from Houston, it’s no wonder why so many people look to make Seabrook their home. But this city also comes with its share of wildlife issues.
At 911 Wildlife, we provide humane wildlife control in Seabrook that garners results. We are a locally owned company that is dedicated to creating long-term results for our customers. We focus on ethical eviction and exclusion in order to alleviate your wildlife issues and prevent new ones from taking shape. We also guarantee all of our work. For more information on our services, call us today!
Residential Wildlife Control In Seabrook
Part of living in Seabrook is having to deal with wildlife invaders from time to time. But these unpredictable members of nature can potentially damage your property or spread health issues and parasitic pests. Instead of allowing these pests to make your home their own, consider professional help from 911 Wildlife. Our company is dedicated to creating safe living environments for our customers by yielding lasting results, not quick fixes.
We believe in ethical and humane services that evict wildlife and keep them from returning. If you have a wildlife problem on your property, simply give us a call and one of our technicians will be right over to investigate. We perform in-depth home inspections that include harborage areas, attics, basements, and more. We’ll then use this information to formulate a customized plan that includes tools like one-way doors and exclusion installation. We even guarantee this work for 10 years. For more information on residential wildlife control in Seabrook, call us today.
Squirrels Can Be Very Problematic For Seabrook Property Owners
Seabrook residents can look out of their windows and expect to see any number of squirrels at any given time. But these animals are more than a part of nature; they can actually be very problematic to have around. Some of the issues they can cause include:
- Other pests: Squirrels are a very common host of parasites such as fleas and ticks, and they can spread them around properties easily due to their free roam. These parasites are troublesome for people as well as their pets. They are linked with Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, and tapeworms.
- Property damage: Squirrels are known to chew on electrical wiring both inside and outside of a property. If they squeeze through the gaps around attic windows, they can chew through insulation as well. They will also chew siding in order to get inside homes.
- Droppings: Squirrels are also known to leave behind droppings that can lead to salmonellosis.
For more information on squirrel removal in Seabrook, call 911 Wildlife today.
How To Remove Factors That Attract Skunks To Your Seabrook Yard
Skunks may seem harmless due to their depictions in popular culture; however, when they end up on your Seabrook property, nothing but trouble follows. Here are a few ways to eliminate factors that could be attracting them to your property:
- Practice proper trash storage: Be sure to always keep a tight lid on outdoor trash bins and never miss garbage day.
- Eliminate other food sources: It’s also important to keep compost properly covered, clear away fruit and vegetables that might have fallen from their plants, and bring in pet food if you feed dogs outside. Try to limit the use of bird feeders as well.
- Seal off openings: Skunks will also look for places to hide, so if you have openings underneath your deck or porch, seal them off with wire mesh.
- Work with a professional: There’s no replacement for professional help when it comes to dealing with skunks. Consider working with a trusted team for ongoing support against skunks.
For more information on skunk removal in Seabrook, call 911 Wildlife today.
How Do I Get Rid Of Raccoons In My Seabrook Yard?
Raccoons are very unpredictable and potentially dangerous animals to have loitering around your Seabrook yard. Rather than try DIY methods and risk encountering raccoons, consider professional help from 911 Wildlife. Our company has been dealing with raccoons since 2006 and we continue to deliver reliable services today.
The way we address raccoons starts with a detailed inspection of your home. Our technicians use this time in order to determine what’s attracting raccoons to your yard and where they’re living. We’ll present you with our findings as well as a customized treatment plan and a quote. If you decide to move forward with service, we will install exclusion and evict raccoons with other humane approaches. The raccoon services that we provide are designed to build lasting relief so that you don’t need to be concerned with raccoons again. For more information on raccoon removal in Seabrook, call us today.
What Our Customers Are Saying
"Excellent service. Humane treatment, relocation/removal of unwanted pests/critters in our attic. Highly recommend."