Reliable Wildlife Control In Liverpool, TX
Liverpool is a small, community-oriented city that is nearly equidistant from both Houston and the Gulf of Mexico, so residents of Liverpool have the best of both worlds at their disposal. They also benefit from access to the Corner Bayou and the Brazoria National Wildlife Refuge. Liverpool is home to small businesses, ranches, and public services. But living in this area also means that residents may encounter wildlife invaders throughout the year.
At 911 Wildlife, we have been bringing homeowners reliable wildlife control In Liverpool since 2006. As a locally owned company, we do everything in our ability to keep our community and neighboring animals safe. Given our expertise and training, we are able to remove your wildlife issues without bringing harm to the animals. All of our methods are humane and designed to create lasting results. We implement special one-way doors and exclusion work for your continued protection. To schedule your inspection, please call us today.
Residential Wildlife Control In Liverpool
When it comes to keeping your Liverpool home protected from wildlife, 911 Wildlife can help you. We are the area’s trusted wildlife experts and we are operated by wildlife rehabilitators. Our unique background helps us achieve lasting results that are always humane for animals. We believe in long-term fixes, not short-term answers, so you can rest assured that you have complete protection from animals.
If you suspect a wildlife problem on your property, call us and one of our experienced technicians will be right over. At this time, we’ll check around the outside of your home as well as the attic and any other areas that might be a potential issue. Once we have all of the pertinent information, we’ll present you with a unique treatment offering. During removal, we don’t use traps; instead, we use special one-way doors and other tools. After we’ve gotten rid of wildlife, we’ll provide exclusion that we guarantee for 10 years. For more information on our residential wildlife control services in Liverpool, please call us today.
Are Squirrels In Liverpool Dangerous To Humans?
In Liverpool, it can seem like squirrels are everywhere. They’re the gray and brown rodents with bushy tails that people often spot climbing trees or scurrying around local yards. While most squirrels don’t seek human attention and will actually scamper off when they’re approached, there are certain risks associated with them:
- Other pests: Like most wildlife and rodents, squirrels can be the host of parasitic pests such as ticks, mites, and fleas. These pests come with their own issues, such as spreading the pathogens that cause Lyme disease, tapeworm, and anemia.
- Health risks: Some squirrels may attack people, pets, and children, but largely when they are not well. They can spread salmonellosis, tularemia, leptospirosis, and rabies.
- Property damage: Squirrels are also known to nibble on a variety of materials, which can cause serious damage to electrical wires and siding. They can also nest in inopportune areas that are harmful to a home and chew on plumbing, causing leaks.
For more information on squirrel removal in Liverpool, call 911 Wildlife today.
Factors That Attract Skunks To Your Yard In Liverpool
If you’re seeing skunks in your Liverpool yard, here are a few reasons why that might be happening:
- Trash build-up: Skunks are adept scavengers and will search nearly anywhere for their meals. If you have garbage cans that are left open accidentally or trash that hasn’t been taken out for collection in a while, skunks may not be far away.
- Hiding places: These animals look for places to make their den, so having space beneath porches or sheds can give skunks the shelter they desire.
- Improper compost storage: Another potential food source for skunks is compost bins. If these are not emptied on a routine basis or have effective covers, they may serve as ideal food sources for skunks.
- Gardens and other food sources: Because food is one of the main attractions for skunks, having gardens with fallen and decomposing fruits may lure skunks. Additionally, leaving pet food out overnight can also be enticing for them.
For more information on skunk removal in Liverpool, call 911 Wildlife today.
The Safest Way To Remove Raccoons from Your Liverpool Property
Raccoons loiter around Liverpool properties like yours usually because they’re looking for food and shelter. While these masked bandits may seem cute, they can actually pose some serious issues for your household, such as health risks and property damage. Instead of trying to address them on your own, consider professional help from 911 Wildlife. With a background in animal rehabilitation and more than 15 years of experience, we are the area’s raccoon control experts.
All of the methods that we use are humane and are designed to provide you with lasting relief from raccoon populations. If you see raccoons around your property, we’ll be right over to start assessing your property. We install ethical one-way doors that encourage raccoons to leave your property, then we install exclusion to seal off entry points. If raccoons have left behind any feces or urine, we can also perform decontamination services to bring total protection. For more information on raccoon removal in Liverpool, call us today.
What Our Customers Are Saying
"I'm a big fan of this group. They really care about the process and the effect of pest removal on all of the wildlife. Their process is humane and efficient. I have used them a few times and will always use these folks."