Animal Removal 10-year Guarantee
Animal removal 10-year guarantee is made possible by 911 Wildlife’s extensive inspection and expert technicians. Once all animal entry points have been identified, any present animals excluded, and the entry points sealed by our professional staff, you can rest assured you will not have to pay for that work to be done again for 10 years. Any exceptions to this guarantee will be made very clear at the time of the inspection/work, and will be presented to you in writing.
911 Wildlife has a different approach to wildlife and animal removal problems:
- No traps or poisons of any kind are used.
- Specially designed one-way doors are installed to humanely evict animals.
- Exclusion work is guaranteed for 10 years.
911 Wildlife exclusively uses techniques endorsed by the Humane Society of the United States, Houston SPCA, Bat Conservation International, Wildlife Center of Texas, Friends of Texas Wildlife and DFW Wildlife Coalition. These techniques have been used successfully for more than 25 years. Don’t try to solve wildlife problems on your own without first consulting the wildlife specialists at 911 Wildlife.
911 Wildlife is owned and operated by wildlife rehabilitators. Our mission is to prevent native wildlife from being orphaned, injured, relocated or euthanized by offering humane, effective solutions for homeowners and property managers. Most wildlife control companies in the United States use box traps to capture and relocate wildlife. That may seem like a humane solution; however, 911 Wildlife does not use box traps for three reasons:
- Several studies have shown that relocated animals rarely survive more than two weeks. In unfamiliar territory, relocated animals are unable to successfully compete for food and shelter with the existing population of wildlife in that area.
- Many of the trapped and relocated animals are lactating females. Their orphans are left behind to starve.
- Trapping and relocating animals does not solve the problem. If animals are removed, others from surrounding areas will move in to take their place.
Instead of box traps, 911 Wildlife uses humane eviction and exclusion techniques. Call now for more details.
Dallas (214) 368-5911
Houston (713) 287-1911
Fort Worth (817) 737-0911
Denton (940) 898-0911